About Starre Pro BVC Ni200 OCC Coil 5pcs
A brand that is well known for its top-quality designs and fresh new takes on modern vapes, Freemax has been consistently churning out high quality products that vape enthusiasts everywhere are in love with. Their tanks are primarily designed to support high-wattage mods, giving you tanks that can take the heat of whatever you throw at it. They use wide bore drip tips with adjustable air flow for total customization of each hit. Find your favorite Freemax vape in this section at an affordable price.
Sub ohm in style with this Freemax Starre. This sleek, modern tank gives you a large four-milliliter tank that will help spread out the times between refills for your convenience. The unit is made with medical-grade stainless steel that is able to withstand frequent use without wearing down. The heat-resistant and anti-corrosive glass helps to prolong its life as well. Inside, patented ceramic coils work to deliver a crisp, clean flavor and smooth vaporization process offers a satisfying hit every time. It can hold four milliliters of ejuice at a time and features both a top and side filling system for simplicity and to reduce spills.
5pcs Starre Pro BVC Ni-200 Organic Cotton Coil (OCC)
Material: Stainless Steel + Organic Cotton Coil
Starre Pro BVC Ni200 OCC Coil 5pcs contains
- 1 x 5pcs Starre Pro Ni-200 Bottom Vertical Coil
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. Innovative dual vertical coil technology
2. 0.25 ohm working wattage: 20W-80W
3. Organic Cotton Coil
How to Replace the Coil
1. Unscrew the bottom airflow control base;
2. Unscrew and remove the old coil head.
3. Drip few drops of e-liquid into the new coil head to wet the cotton wick.
4. Screw the base into the tank and refill with e-liquid.
4. Keep the tank upright for 2 to 5 minutes after refilling to help prime the e liquid;
How to use Ni200 Coil
Keep the tank upright for 2 to 5 minutes after refilling.When ready to use, fire the battery starting at a low power/temperature
and gradually increasing the power/temperature to your preferred level.
- It's only suitable for Starre Pro Tank.
- There is also Starre Pro DVC Ni-200 available.