About Aspire ET-S BVC Clearomizer 2ml
Aspire is a rising sensation in the world of e-cigarettes and is well on its way to becoming a well-known vaping brand. Currently, aspire is focused on providing the high quality batteries and cartomizers. The most popular products of Aspire are Aspire CF battery series, and Nautilus Mini Series. Being a revolutionary in its field, Aspire is aiming to lead electronic cigarette to level higher than ever before.
ET is Aspire's answer to the newest generation of cearonizers. It comes with 2ml e-liquid capacity and the fact that it provides 7 colors of your choice is another reason why you should prefer this product. ET provides much bigger clouds of vapor, less burning, and minimum leaking. Its exterior metal sleeve will even let you see how much more liquid is present in the tank.
Aspire ET-S BVC Clearomizer - 2ml
Size (length and diameter): 74.8mm x 14.5mm
Coil resistance: 1.8ohm +/- 0.1ohm
Materials: Pyres glass and stainless steel
Aspire ET-S BVC Clearomizer 2ml contains
- 1 x Aspire ET-S BVC Clearomizer - 2ml
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory,the packing is subject to change without notice.
- eGo thread. It can be compatible with most eGo threading MODs.
- It is an empty cartomizer. You still need purchase e-liquid.
- The coil unit is unique. It is 5pcs Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer.
Huge vapor & pure and clean taste
No burning & no leaking
More stable and reliable
2ml capacity with BVC coil
How to use
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the connector.
2. Use the dropper to fill less than 2ml e-liquid. Do not overfill it.
3. Carefully screw on the connector, connect it with the battery and enjoy it.
How to replace the coil unit/coil head
Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the connector. Take out the old coil unit from the bottom base, replace with new one.
1. Please set the clearomizer upright for 3-5 minutes to fully absorb e-liquid into the coil unit.
2. Please don't active the clearomizer without e-liquid to prevent damaging the inside structure of the coil unit.